Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ain't God amazing? (Part II)

Had a crazy weird dream last night. Not 12 clowns riding a unicycle in the rain crazy weird...more like waking up very disturbed crazy weird. I won't divulge the details of the dream but, it was reoccurring in that I dreamt part 1, woke up, went back to sleep only to dream part 2. I actually didn't remember too much details except the part that disturbed me the most...naturally. But, here is the thing...I was doing my reading this a.m. and was reading Genesis, chapter(s) 40 and 41. You remember them don't you? Where Pharaoh has two disturbing dreams and Joseph becomes the most influential man in Egypt after he interprets those same dreams? Well, reading that only helped me realize that God is so amazing in that He still chooses to speak to us, on occasion, through our dreams...
Now, do I think that God was giving me a vision? Yeah, I do...what is so cool is that He not only gave me a vision but He helped me to understand it as well. Amazing ain't He? I think so....

No comments: