Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Into the oasis...

WHEW! It's been a long time! I have been absent (voluntarily) since Independence Day. How ironic that it was at that point that God chose to lead me into the wilderness for a season. But don't you know that every time God wants to move in an supernatural way in someones life, He takes them on a wilderness excursion? Moses, Joseph, Abraham, Elijah, John...Jesus...each of them had a wilderness experience before a great movement from God in their lives. I am so thankful to God that I am coming out of the wilderness...but even more thankful that He lead me there in the first place.
So the next time you find yourself in the wilderness...don't panic! God is just preparing you for something amazing...and that is something worth waiting for...

No comments: